Has it been three months already? The new issue of our quarterly digital magazine will bring you into the mountains, forests and lagoons of some of the world’s most stunning ecosystems to see firsthand the central role that fieldwork plays in Ci’s success.
Among the features:
- An exploration of the work being done in Colombia to protect the landscapes that collect and deliver water to Bogotá;
- A look at how CI is working with partners and communities to build a green economy in the forests of DRC;
- Intimate glimpses of some of China’s less well known, but deeply charismatic species;
- An stunning visual overview of some of the people, places, species and threats of the Sulu-Sulawesi Seascape;
- A local’s-eye-view of the Amazon with CI’s Patricia Baiao;
- And a series of podcasts – featuring a famous name or two – talking about the conservation issues of the day.
We hope you’ll enjoy this issue, and share it with your friends.