Our fifth issue of Team Earth Magazine is out today and available now! With every issue, we travel around the world to the forefronts of CI’s global efforts, from urban board rooms to rural mountain villages. Issue Five is no exception, taking readers from the streets of New York City to Brazil’s farmland to thousands of feet under the sea.
Inside this issue, you will:
- get a unique perspective on climate change and Copenhagen from Richard Haass, Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and CI Board member
- explore Brazil’s Cerrado region, and learn how CI is working with corporations to keep nature healthy so it can continue to deliver plentiful food
- visit freshwater projects on the Tibetan Plateau, a vast terrain of often-frozen wetland that provides water for billions of people across Asia
- be one of the first to see stunning photographs from the International League of Conservation Photographers’ upcoming book, “The Wealth of Nature”
- enjoy a heartwarming, eye-opening introduction to a new CI partner – ePals – that is helping us reach out to students in classrooms worldwide
With Copenhagen less than a month away, this issue also offers many spectacular images of the forests that foster species, filter water and keep CO2 out of the atmosphere.
Sign up to play a part in the effort to slow and adapt to climate change. Although the outcomes of Copenhagen will affect many of CI’s projects, the heart of our work will remain the same: protecting nature for the benefit of human well-being worldwide.