It’s the last week of the year, and we all know what that means — it’s time for top 10 lists! From the most popular songs of the year to the most frequent Google searches, there seems to be a list for everything. And I’ll admit I get suckered into reading lots of them.
This got me wondering what a similar list would look like for CI’s blog. So here you go — our 10 most-viewed posts of 2012.
- Tagging Giants: Studying Whale Sharks in Cendrawasih Bay (this blog includes our viral whale shark video, which has more than 2.2 million views so far)
- 9 Ocean Species You Never Knew You Needed
- Costa Rica Leading the Way in Incentivizing Protection of Nature
- Adapting Coffee to a Changing Climate in Sumatra
- Fishing for New Species in Suriname
- CI Photojournal: Cambodia
- Rhino Poaching in South Africa, Up Close and Personal
- CI Photojournal: The Turtle Islands (Part 2 of 3)
- Biologists Update List of World’s 25 Most Endangered Primates
- New Amphibian Captive Breeding Center Opens in Madagascar
Inspired? Consider making a tax-deductible year-end donation to help us protect the greatest gift of all: nature. Happy holidays!
Molly Bergen is the managing editor of CI’s blog.
Don’t forget to make your year-end tax-deductible gift!